Digital Multimeter – with highest safety for industrial applications
Innovative Digital Multimeter series with TRUE RMS measuring method and highest measuring category CAT IV 600 V.
- precise due to TRUE RMS measuring method
- highest measuring category CAT IV 600 V for highest safety to overvoltage
- “AutoV” function for automatic AC/DC voltage detection and low input impedance (LoZ) to suppress reactive voltages
- Continuity test by means of buzzer and red LED
- Volt sensor for non-contact signaling of phase voltages and cable breaks in lines
- temperature measurement and µA current range (MM 6-1)
- rubber holster with integrated magnetic hanger
- carrying case and further accessories included in delivery
Industrial environments requires TRUE RMS measuring instruments!
Non-linear loads arising e.g. from motor drives with adjustable speed, frequency converters or mains supply units for office equipment and LED lamps generate a reactive power in the mains. As a result, multimeters and current clamps working with the so-called averaging measuring method („RMS”) will display the measured values with reduced accuracy.
In many cases and particularly in industrial environments, it is therefore absolutely necessary to use state-of-the-art „TRUE RMS” measuring instruments. The „TRUE RMS” measuring method indicates the actual effective value of an alternating current correctly – irrespective of whether the signal waveform of the current is sinusoidal or distorted.
|BENNING MM 6-1||BENNING MM 6-2|
|basic accuracy||0.5 %||0.5 %|
|voltage AC||0.1 mV – 1000 V||0.1 mV – 1000 V|
|voltage DC||0.1 mV – 1000 V||0.1 mV – 1000 V|
|current AC||0.1 µA – 600 µA||1 mA – 10 A|
|current DC||0.1 µA – 600 µA||1 mA – 10 A|
|resistance||0.1 Ω – 40 MΩ||0.1 Ω – 40 MΩ|
|frequency||0.01 Hz – 100 kHz||0.01 Hz – 100 kHz|
|capacity||1 nF – 10 mF||1 nF – 10 mF|
|temperature||– 40°C up to + 400°C||–|
|memory||HOLD, PEAK, REL||HOLD, PEAK, REL|
|measuring method||TRUE RMS||TRUE RMS|
|measuring category||CAT IV